NUSGrabber GUI est une interface graphique à NUSGrabber et permet donc de télécharger du contenu des serveurs de mise à jour de Nintendo pour pouvoir les installer ensuite avec WUP Installer.
Vous avez besoin d'avoir installé Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 .
Le programme va télécharger la liste des titres et versions, ce qui le rend plus facile à utiliser. Nous devons cette application à FoxMcloud5655.
- Added more exit code interpretation to detect more errors when running NUSGrabber.
- Added more comments for others to understand the code better once it's open source.
- Hopefully fixed a bug reported by hama - NUSGrabber was not being detected properly on some systems on download start. It now waits 2 seconds before processing.
- Added exit code interpretation to hopefully detect when C++ is not installed.
- Fixed a bug reported by supermalloch when multi-tasking - Separated (internally) NUSGrabber and CDecrypt.
- Removed the annoying "&" in the description from parsed HTML.
- Re-re-fixed (hopefully) yet another part of the bug "Title not found." If it doesn't work past this, then use the archived version in the settings.
- Added a new feature that allows the program to cleanup resources after it exits. You can choose to disable this in the settings.
- Program now safely removes files, as well as forcing others (like read-only ones) to be normal before deletion.
- Re-fixed another part of the bug with the assumed file path.
- Fixed another popular bug "Unable to set directory"; the file path was being amended, not set.
- Fixed the popular bug "Title not found." with every download; the assumed file path was wrong.
- Fixed a bug reported by markehmus - Versions weren't being cleared out when searching for a title that doesn't exist.
- Fixed a bug where if there was no internet, the reload button would NOT be displayed.
- Provided more documentation in the code in prep for making the code public.
- Made the folder selection dialog auto-set its starting path based on the current working directory.
- Fixed a bug with decryption not setting the current working path back to normal.
- Fixed a bug with auto-decryption not setting the correct working path.
- Fixed a minor bug with the update text.
- Added a progress bar for the embedded NUSGrabber, which still isn't useful to the public yet.
- Added an option to use an archived version of the title database instead of the latest.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Limited the view down to your specific region.
- Added a new method of connecting to Nintendo's NUS, by use of a modified libWiiSharp.
- Added an option to use the new method or stick with the original (NUSGrabber commandline)
- Fixed an unhandled exception with having no internet when loading titles.
- Added MSVCP140.dll, which is needed by NUSGrabber.
- Fixed a bug reported by Nym5 - CDecrypt needed MSVCR120.dll, which is not pre-installed on some systems.
- Added ability to watch for file changes while downloading and report what file is downloading in the GUI.
0.73 beta (private)
- Removed locale requirement. Now checks for specific files created by NUSGrabber to determine status.
- Added option to load titles on start.
- Errors while downloading are now more descriptive about the problem.
- Cleaned up decryption code to start decryption faster.
- Using LINQ to iterate through locale now, making it easier to add new locales.
- Added more locale updates.
- Added regions to help pick through code.
- Added a cleanup script to get rid of files that are unused at end of program. (WARNING: This will delete the log file if you switch back to standard mode, so rename your log file if you want to keep it!)
- Tweaked code to be more fluid and meaningful.
- Fixed debug log overwriting itself every time it writes.
- Added debug logs.
- Created a changelog, now that the program is mostly stable.